Friday 24 June 2011

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale


Ahh, I remember back to my sophomore year in college at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I was excited that I was going to see the new top 40 hit Bush in concert, and that the Goo-Goo Dolls were playing after the opening act. Some band called "No Doubt" was opening. I had heard the single "Spider Web" played on the radio, but had no idea they were gonna rock the show as much as they did.

The lead singers of Bush and No Doubt were of course Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani. The two met during this tour together, and were happily married in 2002. They have two sons, Kingston James McGregor Rossdale, and Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale. Zuma was born on August 22 of 2008.
Status: Married
Age Difference: He's 4 years older
Children: 2





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.